Saturday, December 1, 2012

Well Hullo December..

I can not believe it's already December!  Where has my year gone?!  It's right about now that things start to get crazy in our house.  What with basketball season, birthdays, Christmas, online classes, and midterms...I'm just hoping to survive.
I take that back.
I'm hoping to survive and even enjoy my December.
  • Stay organized.  This includes room, calendar, school work, pictures, everything. (...We'll see how well that works out..)
  • Pass midterms (hopefully with flying colors..)
  • Bless at least five different people with unexpected gifts this Christmas season.  Spread the holiday cheer!! :D 
  • Cut back dramatically on Facebook usage.  A couple of days ago I ran across this ad on my blog's facebook page.. 
And I realized how much more time I had spent on the internet instead of with my family over my Thanksgiving week off.  A lesson learned and Christmas will be different.

  • Then finally, a December photo challenge...

 
What are your December resolutions?
 
-RM

No comments:

Post a Comment