Wednesday, January 9, 2013

December Report Card

 
I think we all know how well the "December Resolutions" segment went....
Starting that project around the holidays was probably my worst idea since ... ever.
Well.  Let's see those grades ... *Cringe*
Stay organized. | A  This actually went surprisingly well.  I bought a new calendar (which always helps me stay organized for the first few weeks while it is fresh and new.)  My room did fall into disarray a few times but a after a couple minutes of putting everything in it's place it quickly got back to looking acceptable.  Pictures were put into their proper folders and then copied on to the hard-drive.  So, as far as this resolution goes, I didn't do half bad..
Pass midterms. | To be decided... This is rather funny because midterms aren't until next week ... in January.  Not December.  You'd think that after three years of doing this highschool thing, I'd have the hang of it by now..
Unexpected Christmas gifts. | F  And I had so many good ideas for little gifts too ... But, sadly, because of all the flu that was going around (everyone in my family was stuck in bed with it at least once during break) I never got around to actually giving anything away.  Oh well.  There will just have to be some "random-gift-just-because-I-like-you" giving throughout the next couple of months.  Can't let those good ideas go to waste..
Cut back Facebook usage. | B+  I did a little experiment at the beginning of the month.  It consisted of: going to bed at 10:30, waking up at 6 (am) and wearing no make-up.  I told myself that I had to make it through one week and see how things went.  Turns out, just going to bed at 10:30 forced me to cut back on my facebook usage because of classes and homework that had to be done in the evening.  And then, after Christmas, there was too much free reading and hanging out with friends to be done to waste time on facebook all day. 
Photo-a-day challenge. | F  Yeah..I don't think I even need to try and explain that one.. 


Final Grade | C- 
Belle disapproves..

 Even though this whole resolutions thing has gotten off to a pretty rough start, I will persist!  And hopefully things will get better.
Crossing my fingers...

No comments:

Post a Comment