Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hidden Talent

My room is empty...well, all except for my bed, my duffel, and the teeny, tiny TV that we kept.  The other day (right after the movers took all our stuff away) my dad came in and expressed how he wanted my room to stay nice and neat at all times.  Of course my response was,  "Psh, that'll be easy!  There's nothing in my room!"

I am extremely talented.  I have the ability to make a mess out of nothing...

Living out of a duffel is not for me.  In no way shape or form was I meant to live with all of my clothes stuffed into one bag.  There is no good way to get anything out of it!  Especially when my jeans are at the bottom.  I like my jeans, a lot.  And, on top of the difficulty of retrieving clothes out of the evil bag that causes much frustration, all of my clothes are wrinkled when I finally find them!  That pushes my buttons.  Ironing every single piece of clothing I own before I wear it is not my idea of good time management.  Of course, spending an hour on the computer is considered good time management....

~RM

No comments:

Post a Comment