Saturday, October 16, 2010

Update on Baby....

...Sister!  We learned that the baby is a girl on Wednesday.  I am very excited to have another baby to coo over, to cuddle, to kiss, and make funny faces at that probably scare the child to death, again.  I have missed those things since Bear was a baby (though I have been able to get my 'baby kick' through babysitting the sweet children in our small group).  Her name is Cristabel, we have already started to shorten it to 'Belle'.  I was praying that she would be a girl ever since I saw the cutest pattern for a little girl's dress at 'Fabric Mart'.  Funny reason, I know :)  She is due February 10th, a month after we arrive in Germany.  Please pray for a healthy baby and healthy mom.  I'd really appreciate it!

~RM

14 comments:

  1. She looks just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I love her name, and am a little partial to girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well she does look just like you! you can't unjustly accuse stephen for something that I, Isaac, your brother, typed

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not unjustly accusing Stephen. My brother has no memory of posting that comment, Mr. Anonymous :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry. Did I say Isaac??? I meant Abi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay. Here's a hint to Mr. Anonymous. The first comment's Mr. Anonymous is someone very close to you. The second and third and this one love Whoppers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i did it micaiah
    -Stephen ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I JUST FIGURED IT OUT!!! I SHOWED THIS TO BRADY WHILE HE WAS HERE, AND HE WENT ON AT HOME AND PUT THAT COMMENT!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope I didn't just give away my identity...

    ReplyDelete
  10. RACHEL! You're gonna have a little baby in the house! That's soooo oooooooo exciting!!!!!!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish we didn't have to wait for Cristabel!

    ReplyDelete