Thursday, October 25, 2012

Katy's Senior Shoot

 I had my very first official, not of a family member and not as an experiment, but a real photography session this past weekend.
I might have maybe enjoyed myself just a little bit...
We skipped all over, exploring Lupburg and its many camera-ready spots.  Hallelujah for living in Europe.  It is so very easy to find photogenic areas here.  Castles, tumble-down buildings, fields, forests, character-filled junkyards.  Germany's got it all.  And within walking distance, too!
When Katy asked me to do her senior pictures, I stood there, thought about it, checked my calender and then coolly replied, "Yes. I suppose. I wouldn't mind taking your senior photos."
Oooor...you know.  Jumped up and down, giggled, hugged her and said, "YESYESYES!! PLEASE! I'D LOVE TO!" 
Because I'm just that professional.
I thought I'd share (some of) the fruits of our extremely business-like afternoon.
 
(We interrupt this broadcast for a special announcement:  I just love candid photos.)


 
--RM

No comments:

Post a Comment