Thursday, August 29, 2013

Guess Who's Back!

Well hullo again, internet world!  How I've missed you!  And my productive self.  And my scheduled days... my early-to-bed nights.  My healthy eating habits?  ...Maybe.
Summer has been fantastic.  It always amazes me how I plan on being lazy and doing nothing all summer and then my schedule fills up and I find myself  dashing around doing everything that could possibly be done.
Okay. Maybe not everything.
But there were trips and travels: to Greece and the States.  There were many pool visits and shopping trips with friends.  Summer walks and mornings at the gym; camp outs and giant games of hide-and-seek tag.  S'mores and lemonade, American food and Cretan cuisine, ice cream and popcorn.  Another trip to the gym. ;)
Like I said, this summer was a good summer.
(Flashbacks and pictures to come.)
And now I sit here, realizing how fast time has flown.
Last week I began my last year of highschool.  A year that promises to be full of both "lasts" and "firsts".  My last year of classes at home and with my online school.  My very first college and scholarship applications!  My last year of sharing a room with my dear sister.  My first ever year of participating in PWOC (Protestant Women of the Chapel) bible studies.
I am extremely excited for what this year will bring.

And hopefully I will be motivated enough to keep my little space of internet up to date on senior life.

Ciao for now.

RML

No comments:

Post a Comment