Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dress Rehearsal!!


Getting ready for the STAGE!!! *enter dramatic music here* ;)
Me, Lani, Haley, and EmmaMe, Bri, and Clarissa
Me and Lani
Me and Lani again :)
The above are pictures of the advanced ballet class in our 'Alice in Wonderland' dance.

The first 32 counts of our lyrical dance went really well....it was the rest of the 2 and a half minute song that didn't go so well.
It was really quite embarrassing, I'm the one sitting on the stage with my head in my hands. I was actually laughing, not crying. It was really bad....
Here is a random picture of me leaping. YAY! :) How many other people have been blinded (like my dad) by the sparkliness of my costume? I don't think its really possible to get sparklier........
But, all in all, it was a very good dress rehearsal. :)
-RM

2 comments:

  1. Rachel! You are kidding- we did Alice in Wonderland too! What were you? Your costumes are spectacular:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol really? you really think so? i have no idea when i will ever wear that costume again but hey, used it twice didnt i? you did an alice in wonderland?! thats cool! actually it was just a recital, so there wasnt a story throughout the whole thing, we were just danceing to Alice by Avril Lavign (or however you spell it). but i really miss doing the big programs....:)

    ReplyDelete