Saturday, August 7, 2010

Being Wet and Wild

Well, not exactly WILD, but we all did get quite wet. Dad had a day off, so our morning was spent at:THE WATER PARK!! The water park that my brother has been dying to take us to since he went with his friend. It was a buy one ticket, get one ticket free deal. Otherwise we would not have gone. :) We rode slides.We swam around in the wave pool.Which isn't looking all that 'wavy' (wavy? yes, wavy.) at the moment because this was during the 15 minute break so everyone could catch their breath and find their shorts that had somehow slipped off during the excitement .... We attempted to cross the pool on large floating things.Abi crossing on the very fake-looking, buoyant log.
Sometimes I begin to think that being able to balance on one foot for extended periods of time might actually be helpful.
And...Isaac's attempt (which failed) to cross the fake, floating log. He doesn't share my talents.
We had a blast running (excuse me, walking...) around Wet and Wild, but now that I've showered and am busy helping my Mom prepare for guests ('cause that's what I'm doing right now, not typing up a blog post...) I realize that I am very tired...and sunburned....I never seem to remember to reapply often enough.
~RM

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had fun! And I share your sunburning tendencies. I never get enough sunscreen on my face. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm? Wonder which friend that was...anyway...we had one year cards to the waterpark, but when you get to weigh 115 lbs. and become impatient, and the lines are long...anyway, we didn't renew it. Looks like you guys had fun, though.

    ReplyDelete