Saturday, September 4, 2010

No More SOW

Thursday morning marked my first online omnibus class of the year!!  Meeting my teacher, Mr. Etter, and my new classmates was very exciting!  We learned what was to be expected in class and what we would be reading throughout the year.  We also learned how to react to computer malfunctions (apparently your not supposed to scream and yell for your mom panic).  Mr. Etter "cured" our addiction to emoticons...mostly :P  Our first book assignment this year is the Westminster Confession of Faith followed by Pilgrims Progress.  I am very happy to be participating in the Veritas Press Online Academy for the second time.  This past summer I had been suffering with a mild case of SOW (severe omnibus withdrawal :))  Yes, as surprising as it sounds, I missed the discussions, debates and even the homework!  I hope my omnibus classmates from last year are enjoying their classes as well as I am mine!

~RM

No comments:

Post a Comment