Thursday, November 4, 2010

One of the Many Things That is Wrong with Me

I decided to change the background of my blog since I was getting kinda tired of the old one.  No big deal right?  It wouldn't be if I would just find a background and be done with it ... Instead, I choose one, apply it, and then come back the next day and change it again because it was 'too bright and distracting' or 'too dull and colorless' or 'I don't know, I just don't like it.'  I find it very hard to make up my mind on certain things (now, whether I want a piece of chocolate right now or not is not one of those things).  So, this post's purpose was to apologize for driving you all insane with my blog being a different color each time you visit.  Bear with me.  Hopefully my mind will make it's self up in the near future ...

~RM

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure that's not just you. All girls are like that.

    ReplyDelete