Wednesday, March 16, 2011

LNFMWPS

Late-night-fashion-model-wannabe-photo-shoots.
I love these for multiple reasons.
The first being: you get to put together an outfit that you have no idea where (or if) you would ever wear it.

The second being: you are able to act like certifiable crazies (you must realize that I have not posted ALL of the pictures we took .... :P)  
And the third reason being:  I get to laugh and have fun with my little sister :)

 This picture resulted from me saying,  "Make a silly face!"

We are completely sane, not a silly bone in our bodies, no-nonsense individuals.
(psh XP)

And the cute one of the family :)
~RM



1 comment:

  1. AHHHH! You and your sisters are so stinkin' cute! =) That was a compliment, by the way.

    AND, I LOVE Belle's face! So darling
    <3

    I'm insanely jealous.

    ReplyDelete