Thursday, March 17, 2011

More Blog Bites!!!

~ Three more days till the first day of SPRING!!!  I am so excited!  Out come the open toed shoes and shorts!  Well...maybe too soon for the shorts.... but my boots will be shoved to the back of the closet until further notice.
~ My brother and I learned that we're not going to be getting braces!  Which is a good and bad thing.  Isaac wasn't really all that excited about braces and doesn't really care that his teeth are messed up anyway.  I, on the other hand, was more than a little bit disappointed.  If you haven't seen the condition my teeth are in ... consider your self lucky :P  It's not that they're crooked.  I am missing two 'adult' teeth.  I was just born without them.  So, fixing my mouth will be a long and not so comfortable process.  The orthodentist said that I will probably have to wait till I'm in my twenties before anything major can be done.  Ok, I'll just hang on to these two baby teeth that have been loose for about a year and a half for as long as I can, thanks.
~
  ^ She is too cute :) ^
~ My family has recently begun watching Winter Wipeout ... Well, we've seen two episodes.  AFN is very unreliable.  It is amazing how funny it is to watch other people try to bounce across icey water on huge rubber balls.  And fail.  Epicly.
~ So, a couple weeks ago, I went with my Venture Crew to a castle for the weekend.  It was tons of fun!  I need to pluck up the courage to type out a blog post on it.  But, you know me, I can go on for hours.  Condensing is not my forte.

~ And it's just my luck that once I move to a place where Starbucks are scarce I find a love for Starbucks. >.<
~ School has been canceled for tomorrow and I am happy :)  We are going back to that wonderful, delicous, fantastic, restaurant whose name I can't remember .... It was Italian and it was amazing. 

Ciao for now!
~RM

3 comments:

  1. I do hope spring will come with warm weather! We got snow here Monday and then it was short-sleeve weather today. I can't quite figure it out. . .

    Don't worry about the braces; a lot could happen (for the better) in your mouth over the next few years. Besides, I've seen your teeth and they don't look that bad!

    Bella is adorable, as always :)

    Thanks for more blog bites-- I love reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I really didn't want braces :P

    ReplyDelete