Monday, January 31, 2011

Getting to the Point in a Quick (and Rare) Fashion...

Blog bites: Short, concise snippets of information found on a personal webpage.  -Definition provided by 'Rachel Micaiah Lopez's mostly infallible Dictionary of the American Language'-

~  I have decided to start a new type of post that gives me license to paste lots of random thoughts together and call it a blog post.
After an 'Indian summer' with visible green grass, blue skies, and warm 40 degree weather that lasted about a week, there is, yet again, a layer of sparkling snow covering the ground.
School has officially begun again.  Last week we did some school but our schedules were so mixed up with Mom going to her "Welcome-To-Germany-You-Are-Not-In-The-States-Anymore-So-Get-Used-To-It" class during the school day.
Last Thursday afternoon was spent bowling at the bowling alley with the Club Beyond kids, eating free burgers and wearing awesome tee-shirts, drinking two sodas and then a latte ... it was a very exciting afternoon/evening :P ...
~  My sewing and craft area has been arranged in a completely neat and orderly fashion.  Now, I can not promise that it will stay that way, but ...
I am anticipating with great delight and impatience the lovely curtains and PAINT that I will be putting up in my room in the near future.  And yes, I said PAINT!  I'm so happy!! 
Today I decided to go with the 'totally comfortable' look and dress in sweats and an oversized shirt.  Hey, a girl has to have comfort over fashion sometime!  But then, I think fashion was the last thing on my mind when I was walking around (in the house) wearing my ballet flats and leg warmers with my sweats rolled up to my knees ... not the look I usually go for unless I'm stretching and my sweats are in my way ... and I don't want to change  ...  I'm going to stop now ...
My mom just pulled calzones out of the oven, so I am going to go stuff my face now.  Would you all please excuse me?  'Kthanksbye.

~RM

1 comment: