Wednesday, May 30, 2012

And We're Back!

To quiet all of those crazy rumours that I know are circulating about why I haven't blogged recently:
No.  It was not due to the fact that I had finals this month.  It was, instead, due to the fact that I was abducted by green, mind-reading aliens with slimy tentacles and three eyes.  It wasn't until just yesterday that an astronaut rescued me and I was returned to our lovely planet earth.  The experience was horribly traumatizing and I don't know if I'll ever recover.
True story.
Even after this scarring event, I am determined to continue my failed blog challenge.
Because I'm focused like that.
Thank you for dealing with my sudden disappearance with such poise.  (Though I might have appreciated a search party, missing person report or something like that. But it's okay. I forgive you.)
Onward! To summer and freedom and consistent blogging!

-- RM

No comments:

Post a Comment