Monday, May 7, 2012

Time to Partayy!!

Oooor lay on my bed, stuffing our faces full of popcorn and chocolate while watching a movie.
The only problem is ... twin beds can only hold so many people.
I draw the line at four.
There was not enough room for Isaac, Abi, Plutarch the Lamb, Pablo the Mexican Ducky, Snoopy, AND me..
Someone had to go.
I made my siblings sit on the floor.
It's not me being mean, I promise ... It's just that Pablo's claustrophobic.
I mean look at him! He's freaking out about being stuck in the middle.
Poor thing.
(It is completely normal for sixteen-year-old girls to take pictures of her stuffed animals, right? Right. Okay, thanks.)
We picked Mulan.  I do love that movie.  So, I thought I'd share one of my favorite clips with you...


Never gets old.
-- RM

3 comments:

  1. I love Mulan!!! I think its pretty much my favorite Disney movie.. just sayin! BTW totally normal to take pictures of your stuffed animals ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember all the high school kids singing this song out loud in the hallways and on the bus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's my issue...never seen the movie...behind, maybe. Anyways I think it's just fine to take pics. I should take more of my stuffed friend Bo. I mean Nikki's stuffed friend.

    ReplyDelete