Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sibling Communication


Today's slip was "Photoshoot with: ____" And I chose my siblings, because I love them, they're pretty darn-tootin' good looking, and they also just happen to be my official guinea pigs. :D
And I apologize for the quality of the above photo ... I had a much better one, but didn't realize until after dark that it had been deleted from my SD card ...



Just my sister.  Being her gorgeously photogenic self. 


I love that it is so easy to find a setting for a photography session here in Germany.  We just simply up and walk a little ways to the fields and woods on the outskirts of our very own Lupburg.
To say that I like it here would be an immense understatement. 


Photoshoots with Abi are pretty simple.  You tell her where you want her and she'll pick her own pose.


Isaac, on the other hand, requires a little prompting. The above photos followed from me asking him,
"Would you do a serious face?  But not like that. Okay, never mind, just smile."
And then my comments ended abruptly with me falling over laughing.
Oh, siblings.

Well. I guess he got the message.


"Wait. What was that? What message?"

~ RM

No comments:

Post a Comment