Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy May Day!

*Disclaimer: The following paragraphs are best enjoyed whilst reading aloud in a deep, announcer-type voice.*
In celebration of the month of May, the last month of school, the month of warmth and sunshine, the month of blooming flowers and green trees, I have decided to hold a blog challenge here on
My Story, His Plan.

For this blog challenge, I have filled a fantastically vintage glass jar with little pieces of paper.  Thirty pieces of paper, to be completely mathematical and precise.  Each paper has a blog post subject. Every day throughout the month of May I plan to randomly remove a slip (while imitating Effie Trinket...Hunger Games, anyone?) and post accordingly. 
I am doing this partly because I think it will be fun, partly because I need to make blogging a regular habit, and partly because I have finals this month and like to keep things as interesting and as complicated as possible.   
Happy May Day!  And let's hope my time-management skills are ever in my favor!
-- RM

No comments:

Post a Comment