Sunday, September 30, 2012

I've Been Awarded! Huzzah!

My beautiful friend, Sierra over at as the earthen vessel has awarded me the Liebester Award!  Thank you so much for the tag, Sierra!
 
The rules are:
 
1) Each person must list 11 things about themselves. 
2) Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you PLUS you MUST create 11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award.
3) Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
4) Go to their page and inform them of the nomination.
5) Absolutely NO tag backs.
6) Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers.
  
Here we go!
So, eleven things about myself!
1. I've been told before that I smile too much.  But, I say that if smiling makes other people smile, then it's definitely worth it.  I like smiling :D  
2. If I had to choose between jeans or a skirt/dress I'd definitely pick the skirt/dress.  What can I say? I like dressing up. 
3.  I have an odd habit of naming inanimate objects. My camera's name is Philola.  Case and point.
4.  I have never met over half of my friends. Oh the joys of being an online student.
5.  Reading. Readingreadingreading. I love it.
6.   I run on chocolate.
7. I am sixteeeen going on seventeeeen! (And I may or may not have sung this song on my sixteenth birthday....don't judge.)
8. I would rather dance than walk.
9. Bananas make me shudder.
10.  I shoot people.  Regularly.  (with a camera....but that doesn't sound nearly as dramatic).
11. Penguins are my favorite. Dress them in a bowtie and suspenders and I am one veryvery happy camper.
 
Sierra's questions for moi:
1. Right-brained or left-brained?  Probably more right-brained. 
2. Favorite books?  Oh dear goodness. Tough question. Currently: The Ashtown Burials Cycle by N.D. Wilson.
3. Ride a horse or ride a whale? A horse. Whales have this bad habit of remaining underwater for long periods of time.  Which....I can't.
4. What is your favorite Bible verse and why? This changes regularly, but my favorite as of now would have to be Proverbs 31:30 "Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing, but a woman who fears the LORD, she shall be praised."
5. What is your favorite pastime now that you could use as a source of income (or a "job") in future? I love designing and sewing clothing. And painting/crafting.  And dancing.  All of which can be jobs :D
6. Do you have a favorite time of year? If so, what is it? I love all the seasons because they're all so different  and wonderful.  But I would be lying if I said that I didn't have a soft spot for spring. :)
7. Performing arts or ... not? Performing arts!!! Theater, dance, musicals, the whole shabang.
8. Sunny days or cloudy days?  Can I have both?  I love them both for many different reasons. Oh. Weather <3 
9. What is your worst fear? Being completely alone. No friends, no family, and no God.
10. Quote? 
“In this story, the sun moves. In this story, every night meets a dawn and burns away in the bright morning. In this story, Winter can never hold back the Spring... He is the best of all possible audiences, the only Audience to see every scene, the Author who became a Character and heaped every shadow on Himself. The Greeks were right. Live in fear of a grinding end and a dank hereafter. Unless you know a bigger God, or better yet, are related to Him by blood.” 

- N. D. Wilson, Notes from the Tilt-a-Whirl
11. (If you would like, and if it is possible) What is a picture that makes you smile? If you cannot post it, please describe a memory that makes you smile :)
 
I mustache you a question. But I'll shave it for later.
At the football games last night.  Good memories with good friends. :)

My eleven questions for my eleven bloggers:
1. Lord of the Rings or Narnia? (I know. Start it out with a tough one)
2.  Introvert or extrovert?
3.  What is your favorite season?
4.  Favorite quote?
5.  Rain or sun?
6.  What is your dream job?
7.  Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
8.  If you could vacation anywhere, where would it be?
9.  Hotel or tent?
10.  What is your favorite type of food?
11.  Nature park or carnival/theme park?

The eleven (or nine) chosen bloggers!!
Hannah over at Genuine
Annie over at Pixels and Stories
Valentine over at Rain and Shine
Isaac over at Not All Those Who Wander are Lost
Megan over at Once Upon A Canvas
Abi over at Lopez Family Fieldtrip
Emilyann at The Nine Tenths
Alexis over at Stargazing and Nonstop Praising
Lillian over at Of the Field


No comments:

Post a Comment