Wednesday, September 26, 2012

You Make my Heart Smile

"When I give thanks for the seemingly microscopic, I make a place for God to grow within me."
- Ann Voskamp
One Thousand Gifts
 
This month I'm thankful for:
1.  Letters written to fellow Veritas students, some of the most wonderful girls
that I have never met!
2.  Fall leaves falling.
3.  Teen nights, inside jokes and funny hats.
4.  Late night/early morning skype dates with the lovely miss Sierra Mackenzie over at
5.  Celebrating 15 years of Isaac.
6.  Budgeting for and planning a trip to the states for my school's End of the Year Gathering.
 
 
“A life contemplating the blessings of Christ becomes a life acting the love of Christ.” 
- One Thousand Gifts
 

2 comments:

  1. Ohmy. I just have to love it all :) And your photography skills are just that - skillz.

    ReplyDelete