Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Unpacking (Part Two)

It's high time for the rest of that trip to France this past summer, don't you think?
After waving goodbye to our lovely gite, we headed to a conference being held by the Foucachon family near Beaune.
Our four days at the conference were spent playing with some wonderful kids,
listening to some really interesting scientific talks,
cave exploration,
 bonfires, and eating and eating and EATING!  Being the extremely prepared and photo-ready person that I am.....not, I don't have pictures of the wonderfully amazing two-hour meals that we enjoyed everyday. 
That may be because I was too busy stuffing my face.....but anyways...
I made some really fantastic friends.  And even though we have all parted and returned to our respective countries, we get to know that we will see each other again soon!
Like maybe even at college!
:)
And, to wrap up our wonderful trip to France, we decided to make a quick (well...not quick) stop in the Swiss Alps on our way home. 
And here's a picture that I have imaginitively (<-- that's a word..) entitled...
Man and Boat.
 
-RM

No comments:

Post a Comment