Thursday, September 6, 2012

September's Resolutions

  • Find a blogging rhythm.  Now that I've settled into the "school schedule" I no longer have any excuses whatsoever to not blog.. 
  • Complete at least three Pinterest projects.  I love Pinterest!  So much!  But I do have a tendency to simply "repin" anything I like and then never think about it again.  Which is really quite sad because I could be creating all of these delightful crafts and what do I do? Sit around on facebook.  *sigh*  But no more!  There will be creativity flowing from my pores!  I will throw off the bonds of this oppressive procrastination device refered to as facebook and apply myself to more useful endeavors or so help me, I will ..... Well. I don't know what I'll do.  But hey!  At least we know my dramatic side has been unharmed!
  • Organize the closet.  Move fall clothes in and get those summer clothes out!  It's that time again and I'm so excited to pull out the warm stuff!! (We'll see how excited I am about that in a few months...) 
  • Edit and organize all of those summer time photos. 
  • Evaluate and revamp diet.  This is pretty simple....I need to start eating healthier!  To fruits and veggies and all those other things that our parents say we can't live without!

At the end of this month I'll type up a little "report card" and we'll see how well I did with my resolutions. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment