Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Baby Update And Countdown!!

We are on the 10 day count down till Cristabel's arrival!!  To say that I'm excited would be a massive understatement.  As I type this, my parents are at the hospital in Regensburg at her weekly check-up.  The baby's car-seat and Mom's hospital bag is in the van ready to go.  It's amazing how time flies! 

And so I am starting 'The Baby Countdown'.  Each day I will post something that I love and miss about having a baby around, up until the day that Belle is born (and then my blog will drown under picture after picture of my baby sister). 

Day 10
One thing I love about babies is their fresh-looking and oh-so-soft skin. 
~RM

3 comments:

  1. Oh look at the little feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO tiny!

    I love the baby's name, and her "nickname" of Belle sounds so darling.. bet you can't wait to meet her! I can't wait to SEE her:) Pictures of her, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being drowned in cuteness is not at all bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "My blog will drown under pictures and pictures of my new baby sister." I can imagine...

    ReplyDelete