Tuesday, February 8, 2011

So...Um...ABOUT the Baby Countdown....

The days where all wrong...
My mom pointed this out to me.  If Cristabel's due day is the 10th and I started the countdown on the 2nd of February.... 2 + 10 = 12.  Doesn't really work ... Yes, I'm in Algebra 2. XP
I was debating whether I should just go back and change all the dates on the posts to save my pride, but then that would really be confusing, so I decided to make a full confession...
Today is day 2 in the countdown.  Time does fly doesn't it?! Hehe... *head-desk, head-desk*


(I'm almost too embarrassed to sign my initials...almost...) ~RM

2 comments:

  1. You know what, as embarassing as that seems (and I can sympathize with you, as it's happened before for my own countdowns), it's probably more exciting than anything else right now... :) YAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it alll messed up to Micaiah

    ReplyDelete