Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Introducing: Adele Cristabel the Funf!

Funf being German for "fifth" and Adele Cristabel being...well, my sister!
She was born at 5:30 pm Germany time, weighs 8 lbs. and 12 oz., and is 22 inches long.
It is now 10:30 pm and my siblings and I have been up to the hospital to see her.  She is, to say the least, beautiful! :)  Longer post and more pictures to come, once I can get to a hotspot that wont upload my photos at a snails pace AND once I get some sleep.  Tired bloggers are not pretty things, at least not in my case.
~RM

12 comments:

  1. She is so sweet! I'm looking forward to more pics! (but no pressure. . . slow computers are annoying and sleep is more impotant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I was super excited to get on here and see your post! Exciting! I am with Megan, I'm looking foward to more pictures :) She's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, what a lovely, sweet face!!! You must be thrilled! Can't wait to see more pics =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cristabel looks beautiful. Please give her and your mom a hug and kiss from your st. louis family. I really am getting good at this uncle thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, congrats Rachel. :)It's so exciting being a big sister... again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be sure to post more pics soon!! And, yes, Uncle Corey, they will both be smothered when they get home and I will tell them it's from you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, congratulations!! That's so exciting!! I can't wait to meet the little sweetie. She's gorgeous, and has so much hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And, her eyes are SO big!! I didn't get to see them till I started dressing her...they flew open pretty soon after that hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. She looks just like you!!

    ReplyDelete