Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dumpster Divin' Days

Isaac continually corrects me saying it's recycle bin diving, not dumpster diving. But that just doesn't flow as well. A few weeks ago my younger siblings (Isaac and Abi) found a simple way to make $money$ :) Each morning they have diligently spent at least an hour going 'round the neighborhood collecting recyclables and then coming home and telling Mom and myself about such and such "jackpot" they hit. And each Tuesday they haul their treasure down to the community center to turn it in for the aforementioned $money$. Usually they collect quite a large bunch. This is the evidence for this weeks:
They are very proud of their work and have, on many occasions, tried to persuade me to come along. No, dumpster *ahem* I mean recycle bin diving is not for me.
~RM

No comments:

Post a Comment