Monday, July 19, 2010

Love, Found and Lost

BEDSPREADS SHOULD BE MADE IN KING, QUEEN, FULL, AND TWIN SIZES!!
Now that I have that out of my system, I feel much better. My sister and I are going to be changing our room theme soon and so I have been looking around for cute, bright, springy bedspreads. After a long and strenuous search through the Walmart website, I found one that fit the description exactly and have realized that love at first sight does happen. Does anyone agree? http://www.walmart.com/ip/Better-Homes-and-Gardens-Citrus-Blossoms-Damask-Comforter-Set/13274487 .... When I was done staring at it and not believing that I had found THE bedspread for our room I realized that I had not found the bedspread for our room. Under the glorious picture where the dire words: Available in full, queen, and king sizes. My heart broke and I'm not sure it is reparable. My mother has assured me that I will find one that I like even more that will fit our beds (and *cough* our budget) but I do not believe her. I will have to content myself with printing its picture and taping it on my pillow. *Sniff*

Heartbroken,
~RML

4 comments:

  1. *this post has been exaggerated for the sake of narration*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute!!! Ugh, I have had that happen to me before, and it's FRUSTRATING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont think I'll ever be able to find one that I like as much (or more) than this one:( I'm thinking about stealing my brothers full sized bed just so that I can get this comforter....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey. I heard that. I'm telling him you said that.

    ReplyDelete